Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This exhibition is open to all interested photographers (local and foreign).
By submitting their work, participants confirm that the submitted images are original work created solely by the entrant, that the photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
By submitting to this exhibition, all entrants agree to abide by each and all the rules under the terms and conditions.
The Exhibition Fees
- Each photographer must pay RM20 or USD5 upon submission.
- Every photographer who is selected for the exhibition will receive a copy of the KLPF 2018 Exhibition Catalogue Book.
- The exhibiting photographers may collect their KLPF 2018 Exhibition Catalogue Book during the exhibition or may request it to be mailed to them.
- For foreign exhibiting photographers who wish to have the KLPF 2018 Exhibition Catalogue Book mailed to them, postage stamp will be charged separately.
- The organiser will refund the submission fees to the photographers not selected for the exhibition.
- Payment must be bank-in to
- Beneficiary Name : PCP PUBLICATIONS
- Beneficiary Address : 154-4-1, Kompleks Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel No : 603-92818039
- Bank Account No : 564409603229
- Bank Name : Maybank Islamic Berhad
- Bank Address : 1st Floor, Menara Maybank, No 100, Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
- Entries must be image files in RGB jpeg format only, must be related to the theme “Faces of the World”.
- Entries may be in colour or black & white.
- Images submitted must be 300dpi resolution and printable up to 12×18 inches.
- Each entrant may submit up to 10 images (maximum).
- Images must not have any borders or film edges, name, personal logos or watermarks.
- The theme “Faces of the World” may be expressed in its widest sense, and could be any genre concept, abstract, portraiture, nature, landscapes, wildlife, journalism and so on.
- Only work that are selected by the organizer will be reproduced for the exhibition.
- All entries must be submitted via
- upload at our website www.klpf.com.my
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- upload to Dropbox storage and share link with us or
- courier image CD to
154-4-1 Kompleks Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
- indicate “Faces of the World” on envelope or as email subject.
- MUST include photographer’s name & self-portrait photo, mobile phone no., email address, nationality and proof of payment.
- include a photo caption (not more than 12 words) & the country/location captured.
- Participants who require their exhibited work to be returned may collect them personally at PCP Publications office after the exhibition OR participants may send a self-addressed (with stamp RM2) envelope of minimum size 12×18 inches to have the exhibited work mailed to them. The exhibits will be retained for a period of one (2) months after the exhibition. After which, they will be disposed.
- PCP Publications reserves the right to exclude or withdraw from the exhibition any image that is deemed inappropriate in content or that, for any reason, display of the image exposes PCP Publications to risk of legal proceedings.
- PCP Publications reserves the right to free reproduction of the submitted images for the above mentioned exhibition at KUALA LUMPUR PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL 2018 on 26-28 October at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre and its related publicity. The copyright will, at all times, be retained by the photographer and, where an image or images are reproduced by the organiser, the photographer will be duly credited.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time as they deem fit. Any update on the terms and conditions will be notified on the official website (www.klpf.com.my) and Facebook page KLPFMalaysia.