1. This exhibition is open to all interested photographers (local and international).
2. By submitting their work, participants confirm that the submitted images are original work created solely by the entrant, that the photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
3. By submitting to this exhibition, all entrants agree to abide by each and all the rules under the terms and conditions.
4. Entries must be image files in RGB jpeg format only, must be related to the theme “Something Black Something White”.
5. Entries may be in black & white or monochrome.
6. Images submitted must be 300dpi resolution and printable up to 12×18 inches.
7. Each entrant may submit up to 10 images (maximum).
8. Images must not have any borders or film edges, name, personal logos or watermarks.
9. The theme “Something Black Something White” may be expressed in its widest sense, in relation to images depicting concepts, abstracts, people, nature, landscapes, wildlife, fine art and so on.
10. Only work that are selected by the organizer will be reproduced for the exhibition.
11. All entries must be submitted via
· email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
· upload to Dropbox storage and share link with us or
· courier image CD to PCP Publications, 154-4-1Kompleks Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
· indicate “Something Black Something White”on envelope or as email subject.
· include photographer’s name & self-portrait photo, mobile phone no., email address & nationality.
· include a photo caption (not more than 12 words) & the location captured.
12. Participants who require their exhibited work to be returned may collect them personally at PCP Publications office after the exhibition OR participants may send a self-addressed stamped envelope with minimum size 12×18 inches to have the exhibited work mailed to them. The exhibits will be retained for a period of one (1) month after the exhibition. After which, they will be disposed.
13. PCP Publications reserves the right to exclude or withdraw from the exhibition any image that is deemed inappropriate in content or that, for any reason, display of the image exposes PCP Publications to risk of legal proceedings.
14. PCP Publications reserves the right to free reproduction of the submitted images for the above mentioned exhibition at KUALA LUMPUR PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL 2017 on 24 – 26 November at MAPKL Publika. The copyright will, at all times, be retained by the photographer and, where an image or images are reproduced by the organiser, the photographer will be duly credited.
15. The organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time as they deem fit. Any update on the terms and conditions will be notified on the official website (www.klpf.com.my) and Facebook page KLPFMalaysia.