Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2023 Annual Theme Exhibition
We are Family
Family can be extended beyond our parents, siblings, children and communities.
Family represents respect for and appreciation of one another regardless of age, ethnicity, religion,
status, capability, skill, talent, etc.
In PHOTOGRAPHY, interpretation is always practised at its widest sense with much inclusivity.
In conjunction with World Photography Day this year, the KLPF 2023 invites photographers to
celebrate our diversity and show the world “We are Family”.
We welcome your submission of single still images.
Terms & Conditions *https://bit.ly/KLPFWeAreFamily*
- This exhibition is open to all interested photographers (in Malaysia and around the world).
- By submitting their work, the photographer confirms that the submitted images/videos are
original work created solely by the photographer, that the works do not infringe on the
copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property
rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in
- By submitting to this exhibition, all photographers agree to abide by each and all the rules
under the terms and conditions.
The Exhibition Fee
- Each participant is required to pay RM20 or USD6 upon submission.
- Each payment is valid for submission up to 10 images.
- Every participant who has paid the exhibition fee will receive one (1) PDF copy of the KLPF 2023
Exhibition Catalogue. The KLPF 2023 Exhibition Catalogue download link will be emailed to the
participating photographers after the festival.
- There will be NO refund of the exhibition fee in the event that a photographer’s work is not
selected for exhibition.
- Payment can be paid via bank transfer or TnG Ewallet
a. Account name: PCP PUBLICATIONS
Account no.: 5644 0960 3229
Payment Details: KLPF2023
b. TouchNGo link : https://payment.tngdigital.com.my/sc/bDLnpOgyJA
Payment Details: KLPF2023
- Overseas participants may request for our PayPal payment link.
- Still image entries must be image files in RGB jpeg format, printable up to 12 x 18 inches.
- Works must be related to the theme “We are Family” (*In case of discrepancy in interpretation,
- the English version shall prevail.)
- Entries may be in colour or black & white.
- Each participant may submit up to maximum 10 images (total).
- Images must not have any borders or film edges, name, personal logos or watermarks.
- The theme “We are Family” may be expressed in its widest sense, and could be any genre
- documentary, lifestyle, street, conceptual, abstract, portraiture, nature, landscapes, wildlife,
- journalism, fine art and so on.
- Only works that are selected by the organiser will be reproduced for the exhibition.
- All entries must be submitted via
- o email to email@example.com or
- o upload to a cloud storage and share link to download
- o MUST include photographer’s name & self-portrait photo, mobile phone no., email
- address, nationality and proof of payment.
- o include a photo caption (not more than 20 words) with the country/location captured.
- The organiser, Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival & PCP Publications, reserves the right to
- exclude or withdraw from the exhibition any image that is deemed inappropriate in content or
- that, for any reason, display of the image exposes PCP Publications to risk of legal proceedings.
- Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival/PCP Publications reserves the right to free reproduction of
- the submitted images for the above-mentioned exhibition at KUALA LUMPUR PHOTOGRAPHY
- FESTIVAL 2023 website, social media channels and its related publicity.
- The copyright will, at all times, be retained by the photographer and, where an image/images is/
- are reproduced by the organiser, the photographer will be duly credited.
- By submitting to this exhibition, the participant is deemed to be the copyright owner of the
- images submitted and, where applicable, the participant has the necessary consent to publish
- and exhibit the images.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time as they
- deem fit. Any update on the terms and conditions will be notified on the official website
- (www.klpf.com.my) and Facebook page @KLPFMalaysia.
- Closing date for submission: 30/June 2023.